At a Glimps
||Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte
||65,606 sq km
||Sri Lankan Rupee
Q. What to Wear?
- Lightweight cotton or linen clothing.
- Higher reaches of the hill country can get cool at night.
- You have to wear long trousers / skirts and shirts / blouses with sleeves to temples.
- You have to take off your caps and shoes when you are going to a temple.
- A wide-brimmed beach hat and sun-glasses are recommended.
- Slippers or sandals will be more comfortable than shoes.
- Public and private buses
- A/C or non A/C Car rental. (with or without drivers)
- Three wheeler / Auto rickshaw
Q. Languages Spoken?
Q. What things to Eat?
- Rice and Curry
- Western food
- Fresh Fruit
Q. How To Greet?
- Say "isthu-thi" (thank you) or you may simply say "thank you"!
- Say "aayu-bowan" (may you live long) when you meet someone.
- Say "suba udasanak" (Good morning) when you meet someone in the.
Cosy, Comfortable and Affordable Bungalow.....
Current time in sri lanka